COVID-19 UPDATE – 11th February 2021
At Wooster & Stock, the wellbeing and safety of our team, clients and those viewing properties are our absolute priority. We are monitoring the situation of COVID-19 closely and are working in accordance with the expert advice issued by the Chief Medical Officer, Public Health England. However, we want to assure you that we are operating a 'business as usual' approach.
As your estate agent, we aim to be as helpful as possible and make sure we fulfil your requirements during these times.
We are continuously assessing how we best protect our customers and our colleagues, and are enforcing the following procedures:
- All our staff now undertake weekly Covid-19 tests
- Please contact us remotely instead of visiting our office. When a visit is necessary, we have added hand sanitisers at the entrance for your use and please wear a face covering
- To minimise contact, we are only conducting viewings to buyers in a proceedable position (chain free, first time buyer or property under offer)
- Only 2 households to attend a property at any time (including the negotiator)
- Viewers to make their own way between properties – we cannot provide transport
- We will provide gloves and hand sanitiser before and after each and every viewing.
- Before viewings, internal doors (where possible) will be opened by the negotiator to avoid unnecessary contact
- Following the advice from government and the WHO, if you experience any symptoms or have been requested to self-isolate, please inform us prior to viewings or valuations
Finally, we’re in constant contact with all relevant authorities to make sure that we continue to do everything we can. We review national and localised guidance on a regular basis and will make changes to our processes and procedures as required.